Greeting Cards, Set of 8Antique Print Gallery
A pack of eight greetings cards featuring antique prints and maps from our collection. The cards are printed on art quality white card and are blank inside. The folded size is 105mm x 148mm. Envelopes are included.
The eight images are:
- View of Lyttelton Harbour from a painting by Charles Barraud
- World map showing Cook's voyages, John Tallis, 1851
- Lyttelton dry dock, Illustrated London News, 1883
- Thames Street, Oamaru, Picturesque Atlas of Australasia, 1889
- Christchurch Cathedral, c.1900
- Banks Peninsula, c.1930
- Lyttelton, Picturesque Atlas of Australasia, 1889
- New Zealand, Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (SDUK), 1883
Packs of eight of any combination of cards can be made up as required.